Hey Ya'll! I was pretty excited when my sweet friend Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd nominated me for a Sunshine blogger award. Then, I got excited again when Angie from Lucky Little Learners nominated me too! BUT THEN, Jennifer from Songs and Stories in 2nd nominated me too so I'm finally getting around to responding to their questions. I'm on my spring break and I've tried to do as little work as possible during this break. Thank so you so much ladies for thinking of me. Get ready to learn A LOT about me! LOL
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers you think bring sunshine to the world
4. Make up 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
11 random facts about me:1. I have the absolute BEST family ever! I have 2 older brothers who are my very best friends. I don't know what I would do without them. I have 4 nephews and 4 nieces who I love more than anything. I will be the proud aunt of a sweet baby boy in just a few weeks! My sister in law is due on April 5th!
2. My husband and I just bought a boat!!! We are the proud owners of a Tahoe ski boat! There will be some serious wake boarding going on around here this summer.
3. I really enjoy working out. I try to do some sort of physical activity 4 times a week. My husband and I are trying to find a 5K to run in this summer.
4. I have a serious online shopping addiction. Ebay and Amazon hold a special place in my heart. LOL
5. If you know a little about me you know that I am a sports FANATIC!!! Baseball season is almost here and I can't wait! The Ballpark in Arlington is calling my name! I'm a huge Texas Rangers fan!
6. I have a 3 year old border collie who is ridiculously spoiled rotten! Her name is Dakota. She is very hyper ALL THE TIME but we love her so much!
7. I hate "dressing up" for work. I would be perfectly happy if I could wear my nike shorts and a t-shirt all the time.
8. I recently became a Jamberry Nails consultant and I'm really enjoying it. I've always loved to have cute nails but didn't like spending the money to get them done. When I found Jamberry, I instantly became hooked! Its also helped with my nail biting habit!
9. Here are my top 5 favorite TV shows: 1. Grey's Anatomy, 2. The Walking Dead (I'm seriously OBSESSED) 3. Big Bang Theory 4. Elementary 5. 2 Broke Girls
10. I could eat pizza and macaroni and cheesed everyday!
11. I have a photo obsession! Before I was an education major, I was a photography major. I love being able to capture a moment forever. Now only if I could afford a SLR camera. One of these days.
Questions asked by Ashley