1. My week started off by taking engagement pictures on Sunday. It took 5 very long hours. The few that I have seen have turned out great so far. Here's a "funny" one from our shoot!
2. This week our story was Arthur's Valentine. After we read the story and discussed what a "secret admirer" was I found this on my desk a few minutes later! I thought it was cute so it's now hanging above my desk!
3. My time lately is split between work (I'm so behind on grading papers..ugh!), planning a wedding and working on some new TPT products. I have 4 going right now and I'm determined to get one posted this weekend. But that's besides the point. Here's my latest wedding project! This is what my centerpiece jars will look like. My mom found a TON of mason jars at a garage sale for next to nothing so this was our first test at "dying" them!
4. I always wait until the last minute. On Wednesday night at 9:00 p.m. I had to run to the convenience store to buy some more starburst so I could finish making these little guys for our Valentine's party! They turned out so cute! Thank you pinterest!
5. Last but not least, today we used my Valentine's Candy Puzzles: Skip Counting by 2's, 5's and 10's. I laid a different puzzle on each kids desk and had them rotate through each one. It was fun and they loved not taking a test on Friday!
There's my week at a glance! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know several of you have long weekends or are off for winter break. I'm not so lucky. The kids don't have school on Monday but we have a work day and have to have parent conferences. Less than a month until spring break!
Have a great weekend everyone!