On Friday, I got to leave school an hour early!! Each year during the Holidays we have "gift of time" where another teacher volunteers to watch your class with theirs
I was so excited to share my news with my TPT/blogger friends! In the short time I've been doing this, I've already started to develop friendships. Throughout all the sadness of the day, it ended up being the best day of my life so far!
Here are a few responses I got after telling my kids I was getting married today
1. "will your name be "Mrs. Future Fambro"
2. After saying my last name will be Bernethy "Can I just call you Mrs. B because that name is really hard to say"
3. "Are you going to get mean because people have kids after they get married and my mom is always mad at me?!?"
4. Do we call your MRS now or still MS??
5. "Are you going to have a zebra dress because you always wear zebra?"
They were too cute and so excited!!
I hope you don't mind me sharing! I'll talk about more Christmas Around the World (we bust a piñata tomorrow!!!) and our graphs unit more this week! I keep telling myself, get through this week and THEN you can think about a wedding!
I did manage to find the time to post my newest unit! The 100th Day of school will be here before you know it! Its one of my favorite days! I missed it last year :(. You can check out Hooray! We Made it to the 100th Day! here!
How was everyone's day?? I was lucky to not get asked any questions about the shooting. Did you? How did you handle it?
I'm off to make my wedding binder! AHHH!