The Libester Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's to show that new bloggers are appreciated and help spread the word about our little piece to cyber space.
Here are the rules:
1.You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4.Choose 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them to your post.
5. You cannot "tag back" the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you and see who you nominate.
11 rAnDoM fAcTs about me!
1. I am super crafty! I love to shop around garage sales, thrift stores, and other places, find something that someone else thinks is junk, and turn it into a treasure!
2. I also own my own jewelry company called "Back at the Ranch". I make jewelry that's funky, chunky, and a little bit junky! I love anything BLINGY AND SPARKLY!
3. I'm a total country girl and grew up around rodeo BUT I did competitive cheerleading for 16 years. I also cheered in college. Most people who meet me now would NEVER guess that about me.
4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Pepper!
5. I'm currently in a long distance relationship. Jared and I have been together 10 months but been best friends for the past 2 years. He lives 3 1/2 hours so we swap out weekends coming to see each other. It's a lot of work but definitely worth it. He's fantastic!
6. I enjoy working out! I know I must be crazy! My goal is to run in a half marathon one day.
7. My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy. I'm addicted! I also like Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and reality TV such as The Voice, Ducky Dynasty, and anything on TLC or HGTV!
8. I just recently made the switch from having an iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy S III. I've been given a lot of grief for no longer being an apple user but I'm just gonna say it...I LOVE this phone WAY better than my iPhone!
9. I really love to read even though I don't get to as often as I'd like. I got a Kindle Fire for my last birthday so I'm really enjoying that.
10. I love to travel! I've seen 16 states and have been to Mexico and Canada. My dream is to see Ireland, Italy and Germany.
11. Coming up with 11 random things is harder than you think...thinking...thinking...thinking...I've had to teach myself to cook oer the last few years. I use to be TERRIBLE at it but I've gotten a lot better. Its not something that I enjoy so thank goodness for my crockpot!! :)
10. Do you garden? No! I do not have a green thumb. :(
11. If you could eat lunch with a favorite person who would it be? I know most people would probably say some sort of celebrity…but I would say my granddad. He passed away over a year ago and I miss him so much. He was my hero. BUT if I had to pick a celebrity I’d definitely pick Channing Tatum. Who wouldn’t wanna eat lunch with him?!?!?!
Here are the blogs I'm nominat